Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nintendo 3DS XL First Impressions.

This isn't going to be very long or informative but I still wanted to talk a little about th e 3ds xl I bought a few days ago. When I got recieved it it came with 3 games Pokemon X, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Bravely Default (one of the games pushing me to get the system) all in all a nice group of games.



This thing is very large very large that's a leatherman rebar it's 4" closed. But hot damn is it awesome I honestly haven't been this impress since I got a psp and a copy of FF Tactics The War of The Lions I was awed and amazed at how fucking amazing the start up sequence looked compared to FF III's on the DS looked. And now I sit here at the first town (more of a city really) in Bravely Default and it looks amazing and as soon as you turn on the 3d everything is sharper and pops out at you.


But on that note the 3d is definitely not something you'll want on all the time sometimes it's useless on for things like: pokemon battles or the board map on fire emblem. But you'll want to turn it on during character exposition an new area panoramics.

Alright I'm done writing now go pick one up you probably won't regret it or go get a rebar you won't regret that ask sawman. Edit: Sawman sold me one of his magic Rebars and it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment