Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Shaving.

Merkur 39c (top) Merkur 23c (bottom)
Pic from James Ordinary Guy Reviews
I have for almost a year now used Dollar Shave Club and their Dorco brand razors. I had before that a Gillette electric razor of some make it was pita to clean and left a lot to be desired. As the story move along no more then 5 minutes ago as I sit and type this I have cancelled my "membership" to DSC why you ask? Because the swivelly head and multitude of razors made it a chore and a pain to shave. So after a year of annoyance I'm switching to safety razors my likely choice is the Merkur 39c I have the razor, brush, and stand picked out all I need is blades. So I'm off to research some of those and remember kids just because you can shave with a machete doesn't mean you should.

No comments:

Post a Comment