Friday, January 17, 2014

Leatherman Warranty Update

I received the Leatherman tools on 01/14/2014 as well as a Streamlight Protac 2AA (review on that later). The Wave feels like my other wave came with a nylon (?) sheath nothing new here. But the xes6 it did not come with a sheath and the pliers feel tight in their compartment. Tight to the point that it doesn't snap shut kind of just stiffly closes hopefully it will just break in and I don't have to sell it. It's been what a week when I posted I wanted my next review to be the Shrade SCHF1sm but prepared mind 101 showed a teaser of their catalog and they're releasing a lot of cool shit this year. So the next review will be either on the Leatherman xe6 or Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers (what a mouthful). So until next time have fun, stay safe and chew more bubblegum!

Or kickass Kirby does both.

No comments:

Post a Comment