Saturday, January 4, 2014

Leatherman Warranty

So today I sent in a Leatherman Wave Original and a Juice XE6 to well leatherman for warranty. I realize now as I write this that I'm an idiot for not photographing the multitools. Well too bad so sad lets just say they were pretty fucked up the wave's main blade had been snapped off which was really it's only problem. As for the juice it's pretty bad the corkscrew is bent because if you open it you have to open the bottle opener and if you don't open that it'll bend too (suprise it's also bent). The scales are very faded and scratched more of a pinkish lavender than a grapey purple. So let's see what shall I do for a picture...?

Until next time have fun, stay safe, and save the princess
or don't watevs I won't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment